By: Zach Evans
With collegiate and pro hockey now in full swing, we look at some of the news and highlights from former Kings in this week’s edition of the Alumni Update.
American Hockey League
• Nov-13: Daniel Carr earns first star honours after recording two goals while also adding an assist in the Milwaukee Admirals’ 6-3 win over the Chicago Wolves.
• Nov-15: Jarid Lukosevicius scores for the Grand Rapids Griffins in a 5-2 win over the Rockford IceHogs.
• Nov-15: Daniel Carr scores in Milwaukee’s 5-2 win over the Laval Rocket.
• Nov-16: Daniel Carr is once again named the game’s first star after recording a goal and assist in Milwaukee’s 4-2 win over the Belleville Senators.
• Nov-13: Brayden Low picks up an assist for the Reading Royals in a 6-4 win over the Worcester Railers.
• Nov-13: Luke Ripley picks up an assist for the Greenville Swamp Rabbits in a 4-3 OT win over the Norfolk Admirals.
• Nov-14: Luke Nogard tallies an assist for the Atlanta Gladiators in a 5-4 win over the Jacksonville Icemen.
• Nov-15: Luke Nogard scores for Atlanta in a 7-3 loss to Jacksonville.
• Nov-16: Jacob Pritchard tallies an assist for the Greenville Swamp Rabbits in a 3-2 win over the Indy Fuel.
Federal Prospects Hockey League
• Nov-16: Carter Shinkaruk scores for the Danbury Hat Tricks in an 8-3 loss to the Elmira Enforcers.
Elite Ice Hockey League
• Nov-16: Jamie Phillips stops 31/35 for the Coventry Blaze in a 4-1 loss to Aaron Brocklehurst and the Sheffield Steelers.
• Nov-16: Tim Crowder scores a pair of goals while also adding an assist for the Fife Flyers in their 6-4 win over the Glasgow Clan. Paul Crowder and former affiliate James Isaacs also recorded assists for the Flyers in the win.
• Nov-17: Jamie Phillips stops 33/36 in a 6-3 Coventry win over the Belfast Giants.
Other European Pro
• Nov-15 (DEL): Neal Samanski scores for the Iserlohn Roosters in a 3-2 loss to ERC Ingolstadt.
• Nov-16 (Liiga): Michael Garteig stops 24/29 for Tappara in a 5-1 loss to JYP Jyväskylä.
• Nov-17 (Oberliga): Chad Niddery records a goal and assist for the Hanover Indians in an 8-1 win over Krefelder EV.
• Nov-15 (ECAC): Cam Donaldson scores the game-winner, set up by Ben Berard, while also adding an assist in Cornell’s 4-2 win over Clarkson.
• Nov-15 (ECAC): Ted McGeen scores St. Lawrence’s lone goal in a 4-1 loss to Colgate.
• Nov-16 (AHA): Brian Wilson stops 34/37 for Niagara in a 5-3 win over Canisius.
• Nov-16 (AHA): Adam Brubacher assists on RIT’s lone goal in a 3-1 loss to Sacred Heart.
• Nov-16 (Big-10): Austin Kamer scores for Michigan State in a 3-0 win over Michigan.
• Nov-16 (ECAC): Ben Berard and Cam Donaldson both record two assists in Cornell’s 6-1 win over St. Lawrence. Matt Cairns and Tristan Mullin both tallied one assist while Kyle Betts also added a goal for the Big Red.
• Nov-16 (NCHC): Ryan Brushett records a pair of assists for Nebraska-Omaha in a 6-3 win over Western Michigan.
• Nov-15: Ethan Kimball scores in his collegiate debut for Bowdoin College in a 6-4 win over Middlebury College.
• Nov-15: Liam Lawson assists on Plattsburgh’s lone goal in a 1-1 tie against Fredonia.
• Nov-16: Adam Tracey picks up an assist for Wentworth in a 5-4 win over Western New England.
• Nov-15: Luke McCaw records an assist for the Laurentian Voyageurs in a 4-2 win over the Concordia Stingers.
• Nov-16: Jeremey Leipsic tallies an assist for the Manitoba Bisons in a 6-3 loss to the Saskatchewan Huskies.
• Nov-16: Nick Halagian scores for the Waterloo Warriors in a 3-2 loss to the Windsor Lancers.
BC Intercollegiate Hockey League
• Nov-15: Callum Volpe scores for UVic in a 6-2 loss to Josh Bruce and Trinity Western University.