By Zach Evans
This week the Alumni Update features multiple former Kings going head-to-head, and a milestone for a former captain.
American Hockey League
- Nov-19: Daniel Carr tallies a pair of assists, while also scoring his second shootout-winning goal of the season, in the Milwaukee Admirals’ 6-5 win over the Iowa Wild.
- Nov-22: Daniel Carr scores the game-winner while also picking up an assist in a 3-2 Milwaukee win over the Grand Rapids Griffins. Jarid Lukosevicius scored his fourth of the season for the Griffins in the loss.
- Nov-23: Daniel Carr scores in Milwaukee’s 5-0 win over Grand Rapids.
- Nov-22: Luke Nogard scores for the Atlanta Gladiators in an 8-2 win over the Greenville Swamp Rabbits. Luke Ripley tallied an assist for Greenville in the loss.
- Nov-22: Brayden Low picks up an assist for the Reading Royals in a 5-3 win over the Newfoundland Growlers.
- Nov-23: Luke Nogard scores in Atlanta’s 4-1 win over the Jacksonville Icemen.
- Nov-23: Brayden Low scores twice in Reading’s 4-3 win over Newfoundland.
- Nov-23: Ryan Scarfo scores for the Wheeling Nailers in a 5-4 overtime loss to the Fort Wayne Komets.
- Nov-24: Brayden Low tallies an assist in Reading’s 7-2 win over Newfoundland.
Other North American Pro
- Nov-22 (FPHL): Carter Shinkaruk scores for the Danbury Hat Tricks in a 4-2 win over the Battle Creek Rumble Bees.
- Nov-23 (SPHL): Braeden Ostepchuk stops 25/27 for the Evansville Thunderbolts in a 4-2 win over the Macon Mayhem.
- Nov-23 (FPHL): Carter Shinkaruk tallies an assist in Danbury’s 10-2 win over Battle Creek.
- Nov-19 (SLM): Evan Richardson scores for Briançon in a 2-0 win over Nice.
- Nov-22 (SLM): Evan Richardson scores Briançon’s win over Amiens.
- Nov-23 (EIHL): Aaron Brocklehurst scores for the Sheffield Steelers in a 5-4 OT win over the Nottingham Panthers.
- Nov-24 (Liiga): Michael Garteig stops 28/30 for Tappara in a 2-1 loss to KooKoo.
- Nov-24 (EIHL): Paul Crowder scores the game-winner, while Tim Crowder scores the other goal in the Fife Flyers’ 2-0 win over the Guildford Flames.
- Nov-24 (EIHL): Aaron Brocklehurst tallies an assist in Sheffield’s 8-3 win over Jamie Phillips and the Coventry Blaze.
- Nov-22 (AHA): Adam Brubacher tallies an assist for RIT in a 2-1 loss to Army.
- Nov-22 (AHA): Brian Wilson turns aside 26 shots for his fourth career shutout in Niagara’s 5-0 win over Mercyhurst.
- Nov-22 (ECAC): Ben Berard sets up the game’s first goal in Cornell’s 2-1 win over Jayden Lee and Quinnipiac.
- Nov-22 (HEast): Carter Turnbull scores a pair for UConn in a 3-3 tie against Providence.
- Nov-22 (NCHC): Ryan Brushett sets up the game-tying goal with ten seconds remaining for Nebraska-Omaha in a 4-3 double-overtime loss to Miami.
- Nov-23 (AHA): Adam Brubacher records an assist in RIT’s 4-2 win over Army.
- Nov-23 (AHA): Brian Wilson stops 23/24 in a 3-1 Niagara win over Mercyhurst.
- Nov-23 (ECAC): Ben Berard’s first collegiate goal helps Cornell to a 5-1 win over Princeton. Kyle Betts (two assists), Cam Donaldson (goal and assist) and Tristan Mullin (goal) also picked up points in the victory.
- Nov-23 (HEast): Carter Turnbull picks up an assist in UConn’s 5-2 loss to Providence.
- Nov-22: Adam Tracey tallies an assist for Wentworth in a 4-3 loss to Salve Regina.
- Nov-22: Liam Lawson scores twice while also adding an assist in Plattsburgh’s 7-5 win over Potsdam.
- Nov-23: Adam Tracey picks up another assist in Wentworth’s 4-3 overtime loss to Salve Regina.
- Nov-23: Jeremy Leipsic scores for the Manitoba Bisons in a 5-3 win over the Alberta Golden Bears.
BC Intercollegiate Hockey League
- Nov-22: Gavin Rauser tallies an assist for Vancouver Island University in a 4-2 win over Simon Fraser University.
- Nov-23: Gavin Rauser scores in VIU’s 2-1 win over SFU.
Other News and Notes