The Canadian Junior Hockey League (CJHL) announced today its Weekly Top 20 rankings in conjunction with NHL Central Scouting. Last week's rankings and the leagues in which the teams belong to are in parenthesis.
The CJHL Weekly Top 20 as of Monday, November 15, 2010:
1. (1) Spruce Grove Saints (AJHL)
2. (8) Pembroke Lumber Kings (CJHL)
3. (2) Markham Waxers (OJHL)
4. (4) Powell River Kings (BCHL)
5. (5) Woodstock Slammers (MHL)
6. (9) Newmarket Hurricanes (OJHL)
7. (7) Humboldt Broncos (SJHL)
8. (11) Soo Thunderbirds (NOJHL)
9. (3) Brockville Braves (CJHL)
10. (6) Wellington Dukes (OJHL)
11. (13) Bonnyville Pontiacs (AJHL)
12. (NR) Burlington Cougars (OJHL)
13. (HM) Okotoks Oilers (AJHL)
14. (12) Georgetown Raiders (OJHL)
15. (16) Cornwall Colts (CJHL)
16. (HM) Fort Frances Lakers (SIJHL)
17. (HM) Trail Smoke Eaters (BCHL)
18. (14) Swan Valley Stampeders (MJHL)
19. (19) Selkirk Steelers (MJHL)
20. (NR) Les Cobras de Terrebonne (LHJAAAQ)
Honorable mention goes to the LaRonge Ice Wolves (SJHL), Yorkton Terriers (SJHL), OCN Blizzard (MJHL), Thunder Bay North Stars (SJHL), and the Cobourg Cougars (OJHL).
The rankings are based upon a variety of factors which includes the league in which the teams belong to, their winning percentage, their win-loss record, total points accumulated, their goals-for versus goals-against ratio, amongst other factors.
The CJHL is an amalgamation of the ten Junior A hockey leagues from across Canada.